Psychics/True Love

QUESTION: I would like to know when I will find my true love/ soul mate or if I've already found him.Someone predicted the guy that's in my life is my twin flame but it seems so frustrating. His info is 3/9/78 and mine is 8/22/77.

ANSWER: there is no doubt that numerology wise you can have good friendship with the guy you mentioned in your question but relationship for the long term is very not likely to happen there mostly because he is not able to handle such commitment for long terms and he is not good in communication and or patience. as for your question about your true soul mate and when you are going to find him the best time to do so will be actually now and until your coming birth date and I would be happy to look what the tarot have to say about it if I would know you name , but you did not mention it in your question, so if you wish to do so in follow up I will be happy to help.

QUESTION: Yes please look at the tarot for me and thank you. My name is Erica and if needed, his name is David.

According to the tarot not only that David is not any twin flame of yours he does not share your feelings same as you are and he is not in love and the tarot suggest some of your family ties are kind of blocking you from finding nice relationship and be happy with it, so first of all best advise is to separate your relationship aspect from your family meaning not sharing it with them at least whenever you start relationship and the time frame for you finding your next serious potential is five months from now when the cards suggest that you need this time to be true available and single both officially and in your heart. I suggest you come back to me in five months from now and we shall check it again.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site