Psychics/Worried about what my future holds, but who doesn't?

Question
Hello, my name is Kylene Aponi Kathryn Amici. My birthday is October 3rd 1994. I am 18 years old, and currently in my 3rd semester (6th month) into Culinary Arts school in Lancaster.
I have been have been in a constant worry state since the time i went on to school. Between work, school, and personal life, it has been difficult for me to stay happy and focused at times. I recently broke up with boyfriend since he neglected to see me for a month and rarely called/texted. When he did, he was always mad and was too busy for me. This has caused me, if not a already, to become very angry and more sensitive then i already am. I cry almost every night, usually so the same reasons. (school/work/people/ect.) I constantly remind myself how i feel and what i need to do. I speak to god by praying and talking. It is kind of nice, but it doesn't take all the pain away. I live an hour away from my family, so the only person i see is my dad, who is a truckdriver. He supports me very much and means alot to me. Without him, i don't think i would be here. My mom and the rest of the family also support me.
Though, even with all the support, i can't help but be unhappy that i don't do enough or am not skilled enough. I wish i could be able to achieve my goals and work without soo much stress and worry. Alot of it is in my head, but i know not all of it is.
What i want is to know if i will make it through this time, and what is in store for me. I tried to explain myself more clearly so you wouldn't just have some name. I need guidance and support, it doesn't have to be sweet, but i need honest words. Thank you for your time and i hope you could shed some light to my worry.

Answer
your smart and your smarter then many other people and that makes it hard for you to explain your feelings to them so they can apply to it and also make it harder for you to listen to them . this place is where I answer one question per person and you did not have time to read my profile before you placed your question so maybe that is the reason why you did not ask actually anything specifically and was busy describing how you feel. Either way you count your blessings , your father your family you have the ability to go to school and study and the finance to do it cause you also have a work, that is far better then billions of people out there and it would do you great to remind that to yourself whenever you think you have no reason to be happy . gratitude practice would change your world and make you a much more happy person and if you want extreme method you can always pay a visit to the close ER sit there for half an hour listen and watch what can happen to people with less luck and believe you me it will cure out of you any dissatisfaction you ever thought you have. your way to smart to miss that point and maybe all you needed is this reminder.  

Psychics

Inbal