Psychics/Advice

Question
DOB: 10 30 1987
My name: Kaylin Martin .. his name: Christopher Johnson

Hello, I hope you are doing well tonight, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

I hate to be that person that asks about their love life, but here I am being one of "them". So I can not tell you enough how much I appreciate you taking the time for my question.

I just want insight into my love life, if you are able to give that. I am with someone now that I do not feel is the right choice for me, I just have such a hard time bringing up the "break up" conversation. Weve been together for almost 6 years, and honestly Im just not in love with him. I'm 25 years old and I always thought Id be married by now, maybe have a child, I dont know. But being a work-a-holic with someone that I don't think Im meant to be with is not what I expected. I was just curious if you had any messages for me in this area, or if this is what I am supposed to be experiencing? Please be as blunt and as honest as you need to be, I am willing to hear the truth and I thank you again for taking the time to read this. :)

I hope you have a great night and take care!

Kaylin

Answer
Kaylin
 You are a strong independent woman and you are actually headed down the wrong path when it comes to your love life. As I see it, your life seems to bring you to being single now until you are about 32 when you will meet the man of your dreams while on a small trip with someone with a J in their name.  I know you are struggling with the conversation but its only because things are not so complicated and you've both grown accustomed to each other. Its comfy together but you are not in love.

Psychics

psychichelper