my name is shannon hello nice to meet u. my dob is 05-2-1989 i am a female. my friend that im no longer friends with name is ciara dob 03-25-1989(female) my question is what did i do for us to stop being friends. just wondering will we ever be bffs again.

Hi Shannon
Ciara seems to feel you've misled her a lot. You've told her a lot of un-truths and she feels you were not there for her in a lot of her times of need She seems to think that you've been unfair to her just too many times and through the last year she has grown increasingly annoyed with you and seems to be more angry about being left out and not told the truth.She does miss you a lot but she seems sure she wants to keep a distance from you for now.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.