Psychics/bff

Question
my name is shannon hello nice to meet u. my dob is 05-2-1989 i am a female. my friend that im no longer friends with name is ciara dob 03-25-1989(female) my question is what did i do for us to stop being friends. just wondering will we ever be bffs again.

Answer
Hi Shannon
Ciara seems to feel you've misled her a lot. You've told her a lot of un-truths and she feels you were not there for her in a lot of her times of need She seems to think that you've been unfair to her just too many times and through the last year she has grown increasingly annoyed with you and seems to be more angry about being left out and not told the truth.She does miss you a lot but she seems sure she wants to keep a distance from you for now.  

Psychics

psychichelper