Psychics/Career

Question
DOB: 9th May 1989.

I have been in the job market for nearly a year now. I've been doing internships here and there, but I really just want to hold a permanent job at this time. I have applied to this company that I really want to join, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Do you see any good jobs in my near future?

Answer
tarot suggested your not very dedicated to find a job or to decide what job you really are interested in and that maybe you need to be more clear about what you want to work at and put more time and efforts in searching for it. tarot also suggested you will have an opportunity to have a job within 10 weeks from now and it will be a long term offer. until then I suggest make a list be more focus and dedicate more attention into job search. good luck

Psychics

Inbal