dob:16 aug 1985
facing lot of problems in my job.please tel me whether i will continue in my present job or i will lost my job and any good chance of new job.please tel me about my career

Thank you for writing me and I apologize over the delay in responding. My personal and professional life is crazey right now.

There is a hardworker. Either a student or an apprentice. This student will have victory over a challenge and resolve their major issue that was a great challenge or obstacle to them. The Apprentice will have success and a deep satisfying fulfillment. There will be completion of a long period of work or struggle or a major project and the Apprentice will be rewarded.

This means that you will lose or quit this job but that you will find sokething better.

I hope I helped.

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month