Psychics/My career

Hello, my name is Ashley and my birth date is August 11th of 1992, I am currently in school for Administrative Assistant Medical and I graduate in May, right now I am struggling because my mom is really stressing over me getting a job, and it is causing a lot of stress on me as well, so I was wondering if I will be successful in finding a good job and my prospects for my career.

Thank you for writing me. I want to apologize for taking so long in getting back to you and thank you for your patience.

I see that you seem to have some conflict. The courage to stand your ground with your rival or competition will give you an added advantage. You will soon be seperated from this rival. It looks like a close relation because you will miss this person, but you will leave for professional or financial reasons. It looks like a large financial advantage will be given to you.possibly a professional advantage will be given to you as well.

I hope I helped

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month