Psychics/Dad

Question
i would like to know about my dad who passed away
two years ago is he happy and would he be able to give me
any advice on my life right now  and can you tell him i miss him so much

Answer
Hello Linda, thank you for contacting me. Sorry to hear you have lost your dad.  With the passing of time we cope increasingly well when someone we love passes but there are times when the loss comes back to us in a very poignant way and it can start hurting again.

I think the best way I can help you is try to let your dad speak to me. What I will do put myself in a mental place where I can receive the energy that is your dad. All I then do is find the most appropriate words and type – I just have to keep the typing speed up. It can be a bit confusing and I will try to indicate when I am saying something as opposed to your dad (if that happens). I don’t review or edit anything that gets typed – I consider it private to you, I’m just the middle man in this. This means you may have to read it a few time to get the full sense. Anyway, I’m very pleased to try for you so let’s see how it goes.

Hello darling, if you could you would kick me for laughing at you that you think I’m not with you or that I don’t know you love me. You can’t see me anymore because I don’t have that form that you were used to but its only that form that has gone, I’m not gone – you couldn’t make me go away even of you wanted to (he is chuckling), but you are asking about me at the right time for you to hear that I am always present to you – it wouldn’t have had much meaning for you before now – you are asking because you are ready to hear and it’s very very very exciting for me to see my little girl (and you still are) being able to begin to understand her eternal nature by getting to grips with mine – we are forever, there is no end to any of us my darling, just forms that come and go – and I was never that happy with mine anyway (more laughing) – you would love me to be back as you knew me but I don’t want that sack of bones back again (laughing and laughing).  So you don’t have to waste a moment more missing me as you do – i tell you all you have to do – live your life with the joy and wonder and appreciation that you intended to feel and experience before you even got there in your body. Don’t you worry for a second about what this person thinks or says or that person thinks and says – they don’t know you, they can’t possibly tell you what you need or want – only you know what you need and want and through your life experience you can have fun figuring it out – it will never stop, as soon as you make a choice or preference and it is fulfilled you will have another desire and wish and when you get the things you want don’t worry that it doesn’t feel as great as when you were wanting it – the fulfillment of your desires will always feel like the next logical step and then you will be inspired to want more and off you go again – creating your life experience for you. There is nothing that you need to do or should do – no one is judging or assessing you – the only thing you need to measure up against is ‘am I happy’ – this is the only question that should ever have any leaning to you – measure everything against this and then make choices until the answer is yes on every subject you can ever think about or experience. You can’t get anything wrong sweetie, you can only find yourself in situation that don’t please you and then all you do is change them so that it feels better. All that matters is how you feel – nothing else, no one else, ever, no exceptions, no excuses – just you creating your life through choices that only you can make for you. I wish I understood this more – I would have been a much more loving person – or at least I would have been able to more freely love and appreciate – especially those people I didn’t like much – including some of those family people around us (more laughing) – I would especially appreciate the people I didn’t like if I could have the exact same time again – I would have enjoyed much more freedom to be me – still I have no regrets, it was a blast and there were people around me like you that made my heart sing every day – even if my face was all grouchy (laughing) I was a bit of a grouch wasn’t I? – as if that could have changed anything or anyone – you’ve got twice the sense I had. So now, don’t you go thinking that I’m not around – I’m present to you and you don’t have to think about me or worry about me one jot – I get to enjoy the unfolding of your life and I feel and resonate with every good feeling you have – you actually match where I am when you feel at your best. I’m not saying good bye because I’m here, always will be, you just have to enjoy your life, my loving presence is with you – I’m here OK?

I hope there is something in there that makes some sense to you Linda, I enjoyed your dad’s humour, he barely stopped laughing the whole way through and I almost wanted him to be more serious but his communication was serious and that’s all that matters. I’ve had a long day so I think that’s why  I wanted him to tone it down a bit but he didn’t let me get in the way – and rightly so.
Please accept my best wishes and thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience your dad too, Roy Pierce  

Psychics

Roy Pierce