Psychics/Finance

Question
Rachel, 07-30-1970 and I live in Fresno, Ca.

Hello,
I have recently opened a business with a friend.  This business is finally starting to flourish a little, but has left me financially strapped and in a lot of debt.  Do you see me finally crawling out of this hole and being successful anytime soon?  I love this business but hate what it is doing to me financially.  Any info you have will help.
         Thank you for your time.

Answer
Rachel,
I'm sorry it took so long to write you back. I was gone for awhile due to illness.
Try to keep holding on the cards are saying that you will soon have some fiancial relief. Its good to simply hold on. And trust your instincts. I hope I helped.  

Psychics

Cherie