Psychics/Finances

Question
Will I see an increase in my finances soon? Like a lotto jackpot?

Answer
Holdger,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me.

I wish I could say that you have a huge amount of money comming but its not really the case and not likely as far as the lottery goes either. Sorry. But I do have a distinct feeling that things will be getting easier soon. You will soon have comfort from hard times. But you are also being warned not to rush into anything. You must be open to personal intuition for this to happen for you. To be stronger in the long run you Must take your intuition and yourself seriously. I can feel your sensitivity and you should try to excercise it.

I also sense a man will be helping this smooth passage into easier times. He will be over 30 and objective. Possibly a boss or a boyfriend. Maybe a different authority figure.

I hope I helped

Psychics

Cherie