Will I see an increase in my finances soon? Like a lotto jackpot?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me.

I wish I could say that you have a huge amount of money comming but its not really the case and not likely as far as the lottery goes either. Sorry. But I do have a distinct feeling that things will be getting easier soon. You will soon have comfort from hard times. But you are also being warned not to rush into anything. You must be open to personal intuition for this to happen for you. To be stronger in the long run you Must take your intuition and yourself seriously. I can feel your sensitivity and you should try to excercise it.

I also sense a man will be helping this smooth passage into easier times. He will be over 30 and objective. Possibly a boss or a boyfriend. Maybe a different authority figure.

I hope I helped

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month