Psychics/Forthcoming events

Dear Psychic helper

Good morning, I am Hasith born 30th January 1980 from India. I have been having setbacks in every aspect of life both professional and personal and have lost hope. I was wondering what do you see for me in the near future, I would be very thankful for your valuable insight.

I actually see you working hard on increasing your education and allowing yourself to grow and follow more of your hearts desires rather then doing what you have been doing for the last few years. I feel like you will seek a path of higher learning and expand your mind in 2013 which will allow you to achieve the answers you seek.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.