Psychics/Have I found my soul mate?

Question
My name is Kathy, dob 5/16/1966, live in New England.  I have met someone completely randomly online and have been engaging in an correspondence of an intimate nature with him.  He seems to me to be a soul mate for me, except he lives on the opposite coast.  Will this person become an actual partner for me?

Answer
Kathy,

Your soulmate is a powerful man of action who is able to make objective decisions. He is a warrior and good at what he does as a profession. Possib ly military, police or maybe security. He is a little impulsive but you do have radical changes comming your way. He has light hair, dark eyes and skin that tans easily.

I hope I helped.

Psychics

Cherie