Psychics/My future

QUESTION: My name is Ashley and my birth date is 8/11/1992, I am just wondering if I will ever meet the right guy, I have always dreamed about finding somebody who is going to treat me like I should be treated, and all I have found are guys who end up hurting me and leaving me alone...Will I ever find the guy that I have always been wanting and spend the rest of my life with him?

ANSWER: my dear Ashley, if this is your first time with me please let me have your birth month as it was not clear weather it is Nov or August

QUESTION: it is August 11th of 1992

it will take about six months until your next serious potential as the cards suggested you need to let go of past relationship and your not done with that yet. the tarot also suggest that you might want to try and decide what will you do for the other guy because its not all about how they will treat you its also about how you will treat them and what you will not allow them to cross if and when. you can relax about your prospects as the numerology suggest you will spend the bigger part of your life in marriage so you are not going to stay alone its just that now it seem your heart is too occupied and there is no place for someone new yet.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site