Psychics/Future of Love Life

QUESTION: Hi Daniel, I've been in a relationship for close to two years and I'm not sure if it's right for me. Please tell me what you're feeling and if this man is meant for me, or if yoy see a new long term love? Also do you know if i will ever become a mother? Also if you see anything about where my natural talents are or what I should do for a livung? Thank you kindly and I hope you don't send me to the pool!! I'm Sophia born Jan.11 1983 and my boyfriend is Marcelino, supposedky born Dec.25 1979.Thank you

ANSWER: Hi Sophia, nice to meet you. I am not doing relationship questions at this time, but i can answer the other questions. It seems you will have a child later, but i cannot tell if its your own or adopted...natural talents are in drawing, sketching, arts, design, blue print, computer design, maybe lab work; you may also have an interest in wines...i see some kind of studio or lab around you, and it's white and very clean. I hope this helps, and God Bless, from Daniel.

QUESTION: Hey Daniel, I just received your answer. What a quick response! Wow! I'm assuming you got my last post with my birth name. Can you plse tell me if I'm a natural at writing? Particularly poems? Or reading tarot cards or healthcare to make extra money? Thanks so much

Hi again. I think you are a natural in writing and design even like calligraphy, and yes i think health care because i did see around you people wearing medical type clothing. Tarot cards would certainly be an interest for you being close to an aquarius/capricorn cusp. God Bless from Daniel.

I am using intuition. I pick up feelings or vibes from people, situations.

Trained in astrology, and done readings for friends for a number of years. I'm one of those that people come to 6 months later and tell me I was right about something i predicted or said.

College graduate.