Psychics/Guidance/help

Question
Jessica Sunshine Hernandez
07/28/1992
3:33am
Los Angeles, CA

I'm so lost idk what to do I heard I will be going through a transit  with all this luck wealth and fortune but I first need to heal forgive heal open my chakras and grow myself I want to believe in at all and i do but I need that certainty to really start healing and understand and take action for whats next help me guide me through it be my answer I have been looking for if we succeed I promise you will be thanked appreciated and rewarded for your amazing gift   
won't regret it unless it was just fake mail but I want to grow awake and take advantage of it I want to get in touch with my physchic and healing/healer abilities
Where do I start?

XO

Answer
Hello Jessica:
First message I get for you: Doing things differently means stepping outside your normal routine so that you can discover something new. Independence calls you and allows you to show what makes you special. In expressing your unique qualities, you have the opportunity to see yourself very clearly. You should feel refreshed and revitalized when pursuing the extraordinary rather than the ordinary.
As the symbol of the "ROSE" in the representation of spirituality and emotion.  You are represented as not giving up in these two meanings nor in romance.
Your strengths are your zest and love for life, your creative power, and your warm and generous heart. Your primary fault is your tendency to be very egocentric, so concerned with the impression you are making and with your own creative self- expression that you forget there is another, larger world that does not revolve around you.

Developing a regular rhythm and a way of life that is steady and consistent (if not traditional) would be beneficial to you, both emotionally and physically.
You have blockages but I see this as because of your empathic abilities as well as healing.  You seem to possess ability to suck up feelings of others - you know what other feels and like glue it sticks to you so you may want to learn to control how you take in the feelings of others as this could be weighing you down...

Emotionally you are very sensitive, dreamy, gentle, and easily influenced. If you are with harmonious people and in congenial surroundings, you flourish, but negative people or dissonant energies very quickly bring you down. Your emotional boundaries tend to be very loose and permeable. You feel what others feel, and physically you are very open and impressionable. Standing up for yourself, saying no when you want to, and recognizing and respecting others limits and boundaries are important lessons for you to learn. Beware of a tendency to martyr yourself out of pity for someone else's problems.

You experience powerful, compelling emotional and sexual attractions, and you may feel that you have little choice or control over your desires. You have an intense need for love and may be emotionally greedy or insatiable. Your love life is passionate and often tumultuous and painful as well. Jealousy, power struggles, or over-possessiveness can become areas of conflict in your relationships. Positively, you can be unusually creative and bring about beneficial and healing changes in the lives of others, motivated by your deeply felt love. So in your future love which is shown to be in your path you may want to work on that.

If you lack a clear perception of what you can and cannot do, you may overstep your boundaries and be extended to the maximum. But it is unlikely you ever can know your limits unless you exceed them and even when you encounter them, you may not consider them permanent. You may prove overly generous depleting your resources, or you may demand much of others and drain them of their assets. Maintaining a balance between giving and taking is one lesson of this period. Experience is a great teacher, and you may have certain adventures that allow you to understand more than you ever considered before. Try to recognize the meaning that underlies what you accomplish as well as in the ways you fall short.
There are mp3 that help one heal and open their chakras and I feel this would do you good...I do provide Living Energy Readings which provides free mp3s for helping you clear and heal but that choice is yours I am not here to promote myself just to offer you an option.  I always leave the decision on the person's own instincts.  
Doing it yourself:
You can go to Youtube.com and type in chakra healing and opening chakras and there will be loads of inspiring videos that can help you.
You have great mental insight capabilities. Relationships are the heart and soul of your existence. Your open-hearted personality draws people to you. Your fun-loving, sunny nature makes them want to stay. As a lover, you can be a rather demanding. You expect your significant other to flatter and pamper you. In return, you offer generosity, romance, and passion.

SO you need to work on trusting yourself - learning to control the emotions and feelings you suck up from others...releasing your OWN pains and blockages....
You are a person destined to "LOVE" that is what you represent Spiritual love but first you must love yourself and release all those blocks to proceed.
Pay careful attention to the messages the angels give you now. You have asked for a sign, and they deliver it. Notice and trust these signs!  
You've asked for heaven to help you. Now it's up to you to pay attention to the evidence of their help. This card signifies that your angels are trying to get your attention with signs. They might ask a butterfly or bird to fly near you. Or they might compel you to hear a song several times. They might put an object in your path so that you have to notice it. Drawing this card is also a sign from your angels. They are trying to get through-please notice!

You can ask your angels to give you a sign whenever you have a question or a decision to make. Usually, it's not a good idea to specify what type of sign you'd like. Leave that up to the angels. They are very good at making their presence known.

God and the angels are helping you right now. Continue to ask for their help, and then accept it when it comes (and it always does).  
The angels want you to know that you have extra blessings around you right now. Perhaps you have recently experienced some challenges, or maybe you are currently asking for extra help. Either way, the angels surround you now with more Divine love than ever. Additional angels are with you, giving you an added cushion of love and light.

Sometimes you may feel as if God and the angels have abandoned you. This card seeks to remind you that they are not gone and that they cannot leave you ever. It is only our fear that makes us blind and mute to the presence of our angels. Yet your angels can lift away your fears if you will ask and then let them. You are truly blessed and very, very loved by God and the angels.
Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting for you right now. Walk through doors that open, and learn from the doors that shut.  
Your prayers are being answered; there is no doubt about that. However, everything operates according to the Universal Laws of Divine Timing. This means that certain pieces of the puzzle must first fall into place so that other parts can come to fruition. If you try to skip or rush certain pieces or parts, the whole plan will lack a solid foundation.

Don't try to force open any doors that appear closed to you. Instead, ask your angels for guidance to see if the door closed because of negative expectations, or if it's simply a sign of Divine Timing. Look for other doors that do open, and walk through them with faith and gratitude.

Hope this helps
Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp