Psychics/Health anxiety

Question
I have been worrying about every little health thing when it comes to myself and my husband. The anxiety is so bad I can't hardly enjoy my life and my two small daughters. Is there anything in the near future health wise that will affect my husband or myself? My anxiety is mainly about having or getting cancer. This worry is literally consuming my life which I would love to just relax and enjoy my self and my family. Thanks so much.

Kim- October 28th 1983
Matt- July 20th 1981

Answer
worry constantly about cancer is same like inviting it into you life. maybe you need to find something to do so it will occupy your mind better and maybe its good time to go and see some counseling because anxiety is not a must and you can treat it in many ways. Matt knows very well to take care of himself I doubt he is good candidate for cancer any way because cancer happen mostly to people who do not love themselves properly and as for you , you need to realize that thoughts manifest themselves and try to think more positive

Psychics

Inbal