Psychics/help me please

Question
Im scared to die, Im scared because somewhere along the way ive lost hope, So many fake mediums/psychics it makes me scared. are ghosts real? just please help me , I haven't been able to stop thinking of this almost torturing myself for over a week.

forever grateful

Answer
when you meet a person who scare you with stories that they cant prove and give you all sort of scary ideas , fear, anger and hopelessness you should know that they are lying, surely they are not capable to work with other people and most certainly their spirituality is very weak . pay no attention to those, ghosts can exist but they cant touch you or harm you in the physical realm ,
if any one can harm you is your own mind being busy listening to stupid people.
you can relax , smile and enjoy your life , you are safe from ghosts.

Psychics

Inbal