Psychics/Huge Cosmic Event

Question
Marie
11/25/80 @ 7:23
Minneapolis, MN
Ever since last fall, I have been getting A LOT of attention from all different sorts of "sensitive" people. They seemed to be flocking to me. So I started looking to the metaphysics and it seems there are three main themes running through this period of my life, luck, money & completely new life cycle-IF I make the right choices @ the right time.
My question is this-
What crucial choice?
I'm paralyzed with fear @ choosing wrong. My life has all but halted completely. My love life, my financial situation, etc.
I need to know what option will be presented that I should not ignore.
Thank you very much!
Marie

Answer
Hello Marie
First you putting your life at a halt is already you making a choice....as well as paralyzing yourself with fear....
That is a big question for me to do for free.  
You learn something new due to unforeseen events, and unexpected decisions can arise from information received. That is a message that comes forth....You may feel an urge to do something different now-even a bit crazy-that brings a change to the ordinary and to your usual routine. This time can mark the beginning of a new direction for you, at least temporarily. Take advantage of the moment to entertain other possibilities that you might otherwise ignore.
Deepest need: to expand mentally
Characteristics to avoid: over-optimism, exaggeration, being too generous with other people’s money

It seems that this getting A LOT of attention has been going on for more than what you stated....atleast that is what I see....Because you have gone through many, many tests, you are now in a position to help others go through them. The cosmos was not punishing you. It was actually making you ready for real love (which happens this year) and for the role you are to play in life.  So there really isn't much to fear if you calm down and not panic.  Love is the main headline this year. This has been the case ever since Jupiter, your ruling planet, moved into your 7th house of love in June 2012. This not only brings romance, and possibly marriage, but an expansion of the whole social life, the whole social sphere. You need to have many projects in progress, so when you get bored with one you can go to another. However, the danger (as always) is dispersing your energy in too many directions. Success requires focus. Your main areas of interest this year are finance; home and family; children, creativity and leisure activities; love and romance (until June 27); sex, personal transformation and reinvention, occult interests, death and rebirth, life after death (from June 27 onwards); spirituality. Your paths of greatest fulfilment this year are love and romance (until June 27); sex, personal transformation and reinvention, occult interests, death and rebirth, life after death (after June 27); and spirituality.

We all have two families. We have our biological family and our spiritual family. Generally these are two separate things. The biological family tends to be karmic in nature. We are brought together with the people of our family in order to adjust and balance past karmas,
past negative momentums. As this is going on, it can be quite painful. Buddhists say that bitter enemies from past embodiments are brought together in the same family – the quickest way to balance old karma. And who hasn’t felt this way at times with various family members. This is the reason why the vast majority of families are considered dysfunctional! Painful though family life is sometimes, we can take solace in the fact that we have a spiritual family. This is a perfect family. These people love and support you unconditionally. They behave as a perfect family would behave. These people are generally not related to you byblood. Sometimes they are incarnate, sometimes not. But they are there with you all the time, loving, supporting and nurturing you. With Neptune now in your 4th house of home and family for the long term, you are going to start meeting up with these people - you are going to feel all these attention and flocking to you but this is to show you that you have a spiritual family out there nto for you to halt your life completely. In most cases it will be a physical kind of meeting. You meet someone who feels and behaves as a perfect father, mother or sibling would feel and behave. Sometimes it is not an actual physical meeting but a dawning awareness that you have a spiritual family on the inner levels and that they are with you. Often there will be telepathic contact in meditation and prayer. Sometimes people find their spiritual families at ashrams, convents, monasteries or in spiritual groups. Many of them are set up to run like a family. And many of you will be comfortable in those settings. You are looking for the ‘ideal’ family these days. Most likely, over the next 12 or so years, you will find it.

Many Blessings

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp