Psychics/LDR question

Question
My name is Maria, I am female, my DoB is Aug 24, 1973, and I live in Midland MI.

I have been is a long distance relationship for almost 8 months. Can you tell me
If the man I am in this long distance relationship with is my soul mate, the one, or
truly meant for us to be together? Is he being truthful about the feelings of love and
commitment he expresses to me?

Thank you.

Answer
Maria,

Thank you for writing me. On your current path this relationship will not work out. I'm sorry but one or both of you is having doubts and it will not be long before there is mistrust. I do not see the soulmate connection either. I think you guys could work better with more communication and more honesty.

Thank you for writing.

Psychics

Cherie