Psychics/Location question

Question
Hello, my name is Misty. I was born 9/20/1978 in Worcester, MA USA at 7:02 p.m. My question is job/location related. I say both because they're interconnected. I'm trying not to be long winded here, but I'm not sure how to word it, I apologize. Basically, I am hoping to get a job as a teacher for next school year but I don't know if I should look for work in the area I currently live in (I'm in the DFW area of Texas), or if I would be more successful looking elsewhere in the state of Texas. I was hoping you could tell me if you saw me relocating, or maybe you could see where I should be. Thank you so much for your time!

Answer
Hello Misty
You will find yourself looking thru your area AND at a distance.  Depending on your choice I do see you relocating only because I see you more successful when you do it will also give you opportunities for new things to happen for you.  As of now - you have many transits going on for you ALOT of it but unfortunately it will be too much for me to write especially for free. BUT I do see good things for you....you have worded your situation quite perfectly.  
Although circumstances may warrant a change, you may have difficulty making a move or knowing what move to make. Certain areas of your life often demand greater flexibility, and you can loosen what is too rigid if you acknowledge that such a condition exists. Still you may hold on to what you know and what you have despite pressures to make adjustments that go against your grain. It is possible that responsibilities become magnified, and wherever they are too burdensome, you tend to seek greater freedom.

Maintaining what you have already established sometimes clashes with new directions and perspectives. While friction can occur now due to contrary forces, you can make steady progress if you have a clear idea of what matters to you. To the extent that you can make careful distinctions between the important and the unimportant, this cycle can provide you with opportunities to enhance what is meaningful and to progress toward your objective. One lesson here is to recognize when to advance and when to retreat as the development of anything now usually consists of many ebbs and flows. Demonstrating patience and then taking charge when necessary is the essence of good timing, and this period likely provides you with situations to practice it.

This interval typically is a study in contrasts, and the success that you can achieve depends in large measure on your ability to integrate dissimilar yet complementary elements. Whether it is taking prudent risks or expanding within well-defined limits, you often are challenged to bring things together. In some ways, this cycle is a microcosm of life. If you are skillful in handling the events that you encounter now, you likely do well in most situations since you tend to think in broader terms than the rest of us. It is an aim of this period to encourage a fuller understanding of what you perceive as weaknesses and to recognize the role that they can play in making you stronger and more complete. The more inclusive your perspective, the more room you allow for all aspects of existence.

While this is a time that can cause you to struggle, it usually arises from grasping too tightly. If you dwell upon the negative, problems can become exaggerated. Equating familiarity with security can cause you to miss out on opportunities. By being a bit more adaptable and open, however, you can prosper now within limits since this is a period about balance and right proportions
Many Blessings and good luck

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp