Psychics/Long Distance Relationships

Question
Collin Bryan - 07-19-1994/11:23 Pm/Ventura, California, USA
Will our Long Distance Relationship work?
I recently met a very lovely woman in one of my favorite spots in town, and we instantly hit it off. Normally this would be a very awesome thing and would be nothing but happy about it, however, she is attending college in New Mexico, so the only way that we would be able to "date" would be Long Distance, however with all the horror stories about LDR's I wanted to get the encouragement or discouragement from an outside source.

Answer
Hello Collin
Unfortunately I can not give you extent details upon her as I do not have her info to compare with your energy to see how both your energy interacts.
The message I get thru just YOUR energy is this:
Freedom and independence is preferable to the alternatives. You are quick to take the lead as you show a willingness for greater risk. Excitement is in the air, and sudden choices may present themselves, forcing you to act quickly. Unexpected occurrences can occur today, and unpredictable actions tend to give uncertain results. There is an edge in what you do, and an impatience for whatever your destination.
For what you want, you are more willing to take a risk to get it. You show a preference for the unusual in your desires, and it is difficult to stay focused on anyone or anything for very long. It is exciting to be around you because you are up for doing things new and out of the ordinary. Independence is a part of your identity today, and seeking freedom can mean going it alone.
Suprisingly this is actually destined for you to start off with and so there is encouragement here instead of discouragement.  At the moment this relationship is perfect for you because from what I see you need the freedom and independence.  
I do not see its duration as I said I do not have her info...but in your case it definitely does not have to be a horror story.  Enjoy the freedom that this period can bring and the new experiences that are waiting for you if you seek them. I see alot of new doors opening for you so keep with positiveness - you have quite alot of good things in store for you.
Blessings.

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp