Psychics/long distant love?

I've been in a long distance relationship for a little over six months now. He is great and things have been wonderful. I'm just curious to know if this is going to be worth it all in the long run. I'm 32 and have been divorced and have two small boys. He is almost 40 and has never been married with no children.

Thank you so much for choosing me to help read your future.

I am picking up on a powerful man of action who makes objective decisions and fair judgements.
I am also sensing there are a lot of people who give their oppinions on your business. Tell them its time to butt out. I am sensing only good things. I sense completion and fulfillment in long term projects and the birth of a good relationship and I am also sensing this objective man wants to bring only good things to your life.

I hope I helped

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month