Psychics/Long Distant Relationship

Hey there Saphina,
I am currently in a long distant relationship with my boyfriend. It has been about 6 or 7 months now that we've been together, and I have never felt this strongly about someone before, I dont know if it's because of the anticipation to actually meet him or the fact that I really have never felt this way before. We are completely serious about each other. He has asked me if I would mind being the more dominant one in our relationship. I have never really experienced being dominant because in past relationships i was really taken control of. I know if I were physically with him, I could easily be more dominant. But, since I'm not, I really have no idea how. I was wondering if you had an idea. Maybe through ways of communication or something? Please help. Thank you.

Hi thanks for calling me but for this reading will be more accurate with some date of births and at least first names

if you can please visit my website

No charge I can chat with you live and answer all your questions Hope to hear from you soon !

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential