Hi there my name is Andrea and I am a female living in New York in the US, I was born on 11/27/74 in Kentucky in the US. I am 5'6" with red hair blue eyes and medium build. Chris is a male living in New York in the Us, and he was born on 11/27/77 in New York in the US. He is 6'1" brown hair brown eyes with a medium build.
Chris and I were together for a year and a half before he ended our relationship in July due to him not being able to trust me because of lies I had told. I am still deeply in love with him and he says he loves me too but he can't trust me enough right now to committ. I would like to know if he does truly love me?  I would like to know if he is the ONE?

I have nothing indicating that he is "The One" for you. There seems to be someone for you on your horizon however. I see a warm loving woman who would make a good mother for someone. I think this person is either you or someone who may also be persuing this man.

I think this is time for you to move on either way. I am not getting the feeling he is your intended and I don't feel he is the best for you. Your intended is still out there.

I hope I helped

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month