Psychics/Love

Question
Hi Eclipse AKA Devilvamp,

My details-
Name- Dipti
DOB-30th April 1979,Time of birth- 7.30 pm IST.
Place-City:Jodhpur, State: Rajasthan, Country:India

My question is- I have been dating a guy called Rishi for last 5 years and we wanted to get marry. We had a live-in relationship for 3 months last year, where i could not cope up with the changes and messed up the whole relationship. I came back to my old town as he was very angry and upset with me and wanted me to leave. However in the last 3 months we have been meeting and spending all weekends together and he says he is no more angry with me. We are very happy when we meet and enjoy quality time.But he says he is too messed up in himself and cant keep any girl happy (he is separated and going through a divorce)so he will not marry again. Although when we had a live in he was ready to get married as soon as the divorce happened.
I wanted to know will things get back on track for us and will we get married. i love him a lot and can not think about life without him, i pray every day to have him back.
Require your help to guide me.

Answer
Hello Dipti
Interesting contacts with others can brighten your life now. Existing relationships likely improve, and new ones may develop that have fun and happiness as a basis. You tend to give greater consideration to what is important in your interactions instead of rushing headlong into whatever or whomever appeals to you. Because you can display better judgment in your choices, you likely attract what you need rather than what you want. Still, this often is a very socially active time with the opportunity to meet a wide range of people, some of whom may have a strong and sudden impact. New friendships begun now probably will flow easily. Partnerships already established benefit from increased openness and greater thoughtfulness towards each other.
I do not have his date of birth so I cannot connect to him but feeding from your energy there is love there but I do not see him rushing back to marriage.....THIS may have you eventually sadden and you will find yourself looking for happiness elsewhere because he is using self pity to have you still be with him and using the excuse of selfpity....he doesn't need to keep any girl happy but just you and you seem ready to dwell in and start where you left off....so right there warning signs should be triggered upon you.  
If he does not want to lose you then he should step up the plate if not there is someone who is going to cross your path strongly on April 6th or close enough around there to sweep you off his arms...unless it is his energy that shows as the one making the move....Whatever the case may be - if it is NOT him do try to keep yourself aware of this date or around that date for this person will make you happy and there will be no more pity games...
I know you said you love him alot but if this will not bring you happiness then why continue pining and obtaining a broken heart.  While he was married he had no problem saying that he would so why the change....think deeply on that.
Messages from the fairy realm:
You need sometime alone, away from other people and environmental noises. Even a brief respite would be extremely rejuvenating for you.
Sometimes we're not even cognizant of the detrimental impact of stress in our life. We become so accustomed to living in an uproar that we're not aware when our body is telling us that it's on overload. The symptoms include illness, unusual fatigue, depression or anxiety, appetite and weight issues, addictions, sleep disorders, irritability, and a desire to withdraw from life.

you are being asked to honor your body and soul by spending some quiet time alone – as soon as possible. This might mean going on a silent retreat: spending the day at a lake, beach, or in the mountains; taking a hike; or visiting a day spa. You could even turn off your phone: or visiting a day spa. You could turn off your phone; put a “do not disturb” sign on your door: and take an afternoon nap, a long bubble bath, or ready our favorite book. Regardless of the form that your quiet time takes, the fairies just ask that you keep this promise to yourself without delay.

Affirmations: I now give myself permission to be silent and without. My mind is quiet, and I enjoy my own company

Appreciate and amplify your natural attractiveness. Your beauty is most apparent when you're happy and satisfied.
We are all attractive in our own way. Part of self-esteem is appreciating how wonderful you truly are. Never, ever put yourself down in any way! Always think self-loving thoughts about your body, your face, your hair, your weight and every inch of your physical self.

Tell yourself positive affirmations daily, such as, "My inner light radiates through through every pore and cell of my body and everyone is attracted to my inner and outer beauty." Invest time and money in services that make you fell wonderful, such as messages, facials, manicures and pedicures, soaking in the tub or getting a new hairstyle. Spend time in meaningful ways that make you feel joyous and you will glow with the attractiveness of a truly happy person.

Affirmation: My inner and outer selves are radiantly attractive right now. I love my beautiful self.

happy outcome is assured. Release any anxiety, and feel secure that everything is resolved in the end.
This is a reassuring message signifying that the “movie” you are currently starring in has a very happy ending. Situations that appear sticky are miraculously resolved. Misunderstandings are forgiven. Mistakes are forgotten.

You are urged to stop worrying about the future, as your fears could be self-fulfilling in a negative way. You could literally sabotage heaven's happy plan for you if your worries are excessive. So, go outside in nature, and ask the fairies to help you rejoice in the perfection of Creation. Your joy renews your faith, and ensures the happy outcome that is in store for you.

Affirmation: Everything is in Divine and perfect order, right now.
Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp