Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Hi, my name is Marsha Dowdell and i was born In Birmingham Alabama On October 3 1993 (and i do not know the time i was born). I am now living in Montgomery Al. The reason I'm here is because i am looking for true love. in my last relationship i was depressed,embarrassed and hurt to the point that i didn't want to be here anymore.I know it sounds crazy but its true i just totally lost myself and i kind of regret it now.i was going through a lot then like dealing with the death of my twin brother,having a baby months after,gaining weight and the father of my child cheating and lying to me.it was a lot going on with me.Now i feel like i am finally moving on and letting go of the pass.I feel like i have learned a lot since then and would like to know when will i meet a new love and will he be my soul mate or have i already met him? i do have someone in mind his date of birth is May 31 1994. Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Hello Marsha
I am sorry to hear so much that has fallen upon you and I do not think you sound crazy.  You and Marc Anthony were twins so twins usually have a psychic bond and to be seperated well I could well imagine the sadness there especially at such a young age - remember though a part of you has died with him so is a part of him alive within you.  
Well the good thing is that though you were at a period where you were lost - you are obviously trying to find yourself once again and that is a big sign of you not giving up and having hope.  You are wanted to live life happy....
A message I got for you:
Pleasure comes from looking at relationships or another person from an unusual perspective. Connecting with someone unexpectedly or in an unexpected way can mean a sudden attraction. So perhaps this is this person you have in mind as I have not yet connected to him will go into him further on down these messages I have for you.  Learning experiences may lead you to recognize, at least intellectually, the harmony that can exist throughout life.
While this cycle offers you the chance to think in the most universal terms, you also are capable of making subtle distinctions that make you sensitive to slight changes. Your communications may have a softer tone, and you can smooth rough edges by your willingness to see all sides of an issue. Being right usually is less important than being fair, and you can speak and write in a way that makes others know that you care. Even if you function in a harsh environment where there is little room for sympathy, you can make a difference in your considerations. Skill in negotiations can appear now. You can listen to what others have to say, and perhaps more importantly to what they don’t say, because you have a sense for the intent behind the words.

This is an excellent time to connect in whatever way appeals to you. This may be with people, books, writing, or sharing information in general. You can have fun now by being open to the range of experiences that likely are available to you. Short trips can provide a means to get away from the stress and to reconnect with yourself. Mental accord can quiet your nervous system, and it can allow you to share deeply with others, often without the need for direct communication. Take this opportunity to relax, especially from any psychological fatigue. You can disengage from repetitive thought patterns now if you find it necessary, and you can empty your mind of the noise that prevents you from apprehending what is important.

You have the ability to anticipate things before they happen, and you tend to think in grand terms. Contracts that you sign now can favor you greatly, especially if you let go of any outcomes. However, this period can signify mental laziness where you prefer to retreat into your own world, which may indeed be very enjoyable. Then it becomes unlikely to gain the full benefit that this time offers, since to get the most out of it requires some attention. While letting go does mean doing nothing, and it is a strong feature of this cycle, it is not inactivity. It implies waiting and being receptive until the right thought comes that inspires you to express yourself with truthfulness and honesty.
Now I am getting images of "family guy" a tv show with a baby that has a man voice w/dog that is very naughty but its funny....why I am being fed that image that will be up to you to determine.
Anyways before I babble on....your new love....Whoever it is you spend time with or meet on March 16th that person will bring forth love to you....He is actually the sign that does pop up for you so this may be promising...the other is the sign of an Aries....but I cannot see clearly much about him...so that may be because the time is not yet.
By one of these dates I see your desire in a family life and happiness fulfilled and completed....May 2018 or September 2018 but remember it is you that makes it manifest into reality but it there for you.  So do not lose hope.
Many Blessings!

QUESTION: May i ask one more question please? When you said "he is actually the sign that does pop up for you so this may be promising", are you talking about the guy im about to meet? or May 31 1994? thanks again

Answer
The answer is about the May 31 1994 - this shows to have love between the both of you...not marriage...(from what I see) but love and friendship.  Whomever this guy is with this date of birth shows love - friendship and lots of fun (I see he is funny)
So if you want to give him a chance then it does not look bad.
Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp