Psychics/Love

Question
Hi I was wondering when will I find my soul mate. My date of birth is 30 January 1980. Many thanks.

Answer
it looks like first you have to let go of the past and it seem you are still pretty occupied with it. also it might be a good idea to try and find what your heart wish as it seem your family influence most of your heart choices what cause a delay in your finding relationship.
also numerology suggest better time for finding a partner will start from your next birth date of 2014 and not prior to it, which should be a time for you to dedicate to your career more then to your heart.
it is my suggestion that you will return to me in six month time and then I will check again as currently I could not see such event coming in your near future. sorry.

Psychics

Inbal