My name is Savanah. DOB: 08/09/1993. My question is, when will i find my love? I seem to have bad luck with relationships, and have never had a real boyfriend, other than two long distance relationships which didn't really work out. Thanks for taking the time to read my question..

acoording to numerology you are not spending any time completely alone and it seem that although you wish to have the attention affection and togetherness that comes with love you are not sure what partner you wish to have and taking in consideration everyone opinions but yours for this .
I suggest that actually until your coming birth date of 2013 you will find a good partner but for that you have to make up your mind and cut away from all relationship that are not serving you any longer make a list for yourself to be clear about what kind of partner you want and what you are willing or not willing to compromise for this relationship and stick to it no matter what you think others might feel about it because after all it is you that will have to live with that partner. have patient , dont jump into conclusions before you heard your partner declaring their intention clearly and good luck in your journey. I could not get details about your next serious potential because the cards suggest you need to free yourself from past attachment first and only then seek to ask who is next.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site