Hafeeza  7/23/1981 female
Just get out of a 10 yr cyclical relationship. I don't think we were meant to be together. When will I meet the "one?"

You have about 12-16 months where you will be single and you will have a great deal of learning and life lessonsin this time. Once you have learned about your own likes and dislikes you will meet someone with a F in their name and be happy for life and never need to date anyone again.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.