Psychics/love

Question
hi,,,,joseph october 4 53 israel,,,,,,,,do u see love comes into my life? tyvm.

Answer
Joseph,

Thank you so much for writing me. It looks to me like your future love has been caught or bound by personal beliefs or authority. Maybe she is un able to free herself from a situation.

She is a hard worker or a student maybe an apprentice and looks like she will be significantly younger or less mature and/or experienced then you are. She has dark hair and hazel or light brown eyes and olive or light brown skin.

She is strong and honest but able to distance herself in a situation she is able to be objective in a situation.

So yes I do see love in your life.

I hope I helped you.

Psychics

Cherie