Psychics/love with career

Question
HI,
My name is Garima. my birthdate: august 20, 1994. Place of Birth/Country: Nepal. Time of birth: 11:30am.
My Question:
I have a boyfriend, who lives in another country, december 21,
1988.Place of birth/ Country: Nepal. We are in relationship for more than a year now. And yes, i am in love and i feel i can only spend my life with him. I am going to apply for abroad studies there(where he lives now) the coming year. I don't
know if i will be accepted for visa but i want to try everything.
Once there i will be living with him but i am worried about my
career as well. I just want to know, if I can take this relationship along with my studies and career? Because I
want us to last. And it is also important for me to be successful, career wise. Would you please tell me about it all?
Thanking you.

Answer
Hello Garima:
At the start of 2013 relationships are your top priority. You want to feel that you’re as close to people as you can be, and that your relationships have the depth and level of intimacy that you need right now. With that said, in the first half of March, you’ll probably feel as through you’re not getting what you need from people, and, indeed, an air of personal isolation may come to surround you. This is a better year than in the immediate past for you to attend to matters of work and career.

You gain focus on your occupation in May and if it is not what you want to be doing indefinitely, then you’ll make new career goals. This is a good time to reflect on how you spend you working life and to make changes if necessary. You’re likely to want more control over your work. If you’re in a scientific field, including psychology, or you deal with finances, or you are thinking of moving to these occupations, then this is a good year for you. Recommit or make a move! November is another excellent month for you and your career, with a promotion, a raise or increased responsibility.
The only thing I see that you may want to prevent is that on Feb 2014 there will be issues with loved ones come to a head, and you may see a close relationship come to an end.

But careerwise you will be doing great....and I do see the pink heart of love still around July and November of 2014...so you will be having a successful career and be hard working AND have romance as well.
Many Blessings and Good luck..

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp