Psychics/need help on discovering my spiritual gifts/guides

QUESTION: Hey, i am a 19 year old female.

I have had many psychic Experiences...i just wanted to know if you could tell me anything about my gifts or soul. Or who could my spirit guide be? Ill be very Thankful  for your help.

ANSWER: lets start with you reading my profile here. thanks

QUESTION: Im sorry about the missing details, I'm doing this from my phone and missed that. if my question is considered multi, id appreciate it if you just gave me information on either question.

Dob  september 8th 1993 5:43 am chicago,il

what I can advise you is that nothing can be done fast and perfect either you do things perfectly well and for that you need patience and dedication or you want things get done fast and then you cant expect them to be perfect, you gotta chose whats more important to you , fast or perfect and focus on that , my advise would be patience and perfect then fast and frustrating.
you are very sharp and can notice details other would not but the best way for you to sharpen your spiritual abilities will be to learn about patience and about the fact that comparing what you do or got with others is not serving you nothing. if you keep dedication practice of meditation your spirit guide will be clear to you and you will be able to use their help. I cant offer you such shortcut , sorry.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site