Psychics/New Job

Question
My dob 21 Sep 1961. I am thinking of relocating and finding a job to be closer with my kids. I'm not sure if this is the right direction for me and will I be successful in landing a new job?

Thank you.

Answer
Lynda,

I'm getting the feeling that your intuition is actually very strong. I feel like you already know what to do. It looks like in the past your finances may have been blocked by guilt or negetive beliefs and emotions. You need to use your intuition. Your feelings and ability to help people will be magnified soon as well as your finances. Do what's in your heart and everything will work beautifully.

Thank you for writing and I hope I helped.

Psychics

Cherie