Psychics/New job/money

Please tell me when do you see a new job for me and how will I do with money in the future? My dob is 18 september 1982. Thank you. Many blessings.

Hello there, you are special, meaning that you have to be in an environment where there are people who are positive. You can get bored if you are not working at a place that treats you good, and the people are genuinely nice. I see something coming towards you in 3 weeks, but I also feel you will have 2 options. One will be something that you have applied to, the other will be a new venture. I want to say that you will take the FIRST offer. Your money will get better in 4 months, I feel that you have some catching up to do. Think positive because I see you wearing some nice new outfits for work.

All the best,

Sunhee Park

Hi and welcome! I am a psychic, medium, channeler and energy healer. I love to answer questions about career, finance, relationships, court cases, medical intuition, physical and emotional health. Once I receive your name, birthdate and your question, I will be happy to help you. If you want to know about crossed over people, please send a photo along with their name and birthdate. I do offer a one question email reading at for follow ups, range from $20.00 to $25.00 via phone or email. You can also email me at for a reading appointment. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have been a psychic reader for 14 years and I absolutely love doing this work, its not work to me. I am also a giver and want to give back for my gifts and my health. I have been in alot of magazines, radio show interviews, articles written on myself, appeared in 6 books, made to the top 12 for the Battle of psychics t.v. show, have done over 5000 readings, energy healings, parties, live sessions, chat and email. This is my life!

American Federation of Certified psychics and Mediums Chief Examiner- test psychics for legitimacy

I have been interviewed for Bellesprit magazine, Om Times magazine, Huffington Post, Arts, Ufos and supernatural magazine, Register of the united states of best psychics and mediums in the world.

Life experience.

ranked #1 for best psychic and medium in the U.S. by Arts, Ufo's and Supernatural magazine 2013 ranked #3 in the world - 2013 Ranked #3 in the U.S. 2012 Ranked #5 in the world 2012

My clients become regulars, they call me in a panic and hang up with a smile on their face. They never hang up depressed, I transfer my good energy onto them and soothe them with my uplifting messages and healing energy. I can do email readings, chat readings and live readings. All of my clients have major physical problems, are going through a divorce, or have experienced trauma. They are used to feeling abuse or being in abusive situations; I help them to see the light from the dark. I love to inspire those who want to change and learn more about how to better themselves, especially if they have been victims. I love to lift the burden off of them and help guide them to push the negativity away from them.