Psychics/questions about spirituality

Question
Hello

My city of birth is Chicago, il my birthday is 9/8/93 5:44 am.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I've been through alot in life and have strong spiritual experiences especially while dreaming. I just need help figuring out what my gifts are. Could i be what is called a starseed? What is my spirit guide or animal? Sorry for soany questions but i have no type of spiritual help and my soul is thirsty for clarification.

Thank you for your time

Answer
Hello Ksm-
Okay this is going to be long....I dont feel you are a starseed BUT I will give you the following in the case you feel I may be wrong....(One way for sure is if you can tell me a message I sent you without me telling you but I did not feel that you received but if you can you can reply back to this as it should still be able to feed thru to you if you can I won't say what I am that does not need to be known besides there is no classification for it (ha ha) but I can tell you that from what I am I can tell you what or who you are)  The other situation could be thru regression in looking to see if in the past you once were.  Anyways here goes: (You have to have ALL of the symptoms btw)
Here are the symptoms...

- As a child, you felt you didn't belong here

- While growing up, perhaps you felt alone, that
  maybe your father and mother weren't your real
  parents

- You developed an interest in the stars, UFOs, ETs,
  space travel and other worlds

- At some point in your life you began to awaken
  spiritually

- This awakening experience was accompanied by
  your whole life turning upside down and inside out

- This same experience may also have been
  associated with a dark night of the soul or spiritual
  crisis experience

- You have a strong urge to serve humanity in some
  way

- You feel you are on a mission but don't quite know
   what it might be

- You find yourself detaching from your old identity
  and are dissociating from your old way of life

- You find your ego desperately trying to hold on to
   the old ways of doing things

- You are experiencing discomfort... like your whole
  world falling apart

- You feel that time is speeding up rapidly

- You feel bored with the aimlessness of your
  familiar routine

- You feel exhausted and you want to "veg" out

- Your ego complains constantly, as you go through
  the process of inner change and remodeling

- The process of inner change is causing much
  mental, emotional and physical disturbances  

- You have seen a UFO or have been taken aboard a
  ship in real life or in your dreams

- You love shows such as Startrek, 2001: A Space
  Odyssey, Close Encounters of a Third Kind,
  Contact, E. T., Star Wars, Heaven Can Wait, etc.

- Your old life is dying and a new life is emerging

- You have an urgent need to continue
  understanding your spiritual nature and the
  universal truths

- You been contacted in some way by benevolent
  spirits or beings

- You are genuinely kind, gentle and loving with no
  desire to harm another

Feeling out of place here - like a fish out of water. You may also be a misfit or loner.
Feeling like the people here aren't "right" or are not really related to you - asking yourself "Where are my people, where is my tribe?".
Feeling overwhelmed by the crazy energies and prevalent destructive belief patterns of this place - so that you might often be thinking "This is madness, utter madness - let me off this planet".
Attacks of incredibly intense craving to "go home", for a UFO to land and pick you up (whereas most human souls will run away from a UFO, or at least approach it with extreme caution, starseeds will automatically run towards it). Such bouts of longing, despite being of psychological nature, may register higher on the "pain" scale than anything else you ever experience here.
Noticing your energy pattern and muscle-tension states - at long last - relax when you are (exclusively) in the presence of starseeds.
Going to channeling lessons and while all the other guys are channeling some angels or ascended masters, your contacts are usually with extraterrestrial beings.
Some starseeds even have clear memories of and/or connections with their last life and/or beings still living there. Such information may well up in your dreams, in a daydream state or while waking up, or even simply in the normal waking state, when you focus your attention on the connection.
A burning desire to know the meaning of life, to understand the basis of existence.
An intuitive and heartfelt caring, about other beings and/or nature.
Feeling comfortable alone - because you're not alone, all of existence is there.
Regarding (3) and (4) - it's sad but true that not all crawl-in starseeds make it to physical maturity here - some are so overwhelmed upon waking up here that they "escape" into hard drugs - from which some "come through", and some don't.
OKAY now going thru helping you figure out your gifts:  You are imaginative and sensitive to anything colorful, beautiful, or magical. You are attracted to artistic and creative pursuits, music, and mysticism. Your spiritual values color your whole perspective and approach to life. You are idealistic and perhaps impractical.  You show potential of photographic memory. You have great difficulty feeling comfortable. Some inner dynamic in your psyche is always searching for freedom and this component gives you the message that you should change, move, or strive harder.  So you seem to be gifted with intervention dreams with messages. You seem to have energy that is good for "hypnosis" - you seem to have a gift with animals.  You also have healing powers...you ALSO seem to be intuitive to people's emotions so you may have empathic skills as well.

I wish I could go on more but this is a FREE service and I tried to give your soul something to hopefully fill that thirst atleast half way.
What I CAN give you is these messages from angels:
Angel "Aurora" - You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon become inspired by your example."  
Additional Message: "Your intentions have created an upward trend in your life. New opportunities are coming your way, and your inner and outer self radiates this positive growth. You may worry that others will be jealous of your current and forthcoming success, so you will be sensitive about discussing your achievements. You may also worry about the future, about where your new path is taking you. You may wish for a guarantee of future success."

"I am here to help you enjoy the present, and the process of your new venture. Trust that each moment is taking care of itself. God has always taken care of you, and He always will. Ask me to help you stay focused on the now, and to let go of the worry habit so that you can enjoy these gifts. Gratitude is essential right now . . . to keep your flight at a high altitude."

Angel "Mystique" - "Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear."

Additional Message: "You are on the right path! Although it might seem to take a lot of time and effort, keep up the good work. You are definitely making progress toward your intended outcome. Sometimes flexibility is called for when you're working toward an aim. But in this instance, you need to stay firm in your conviction. Compromise will only water down the Divine plan that you're manifesting."

"Resist the urge to bend, or to please others. In the end, these individuals will be pleased by the outcome. You're following a Divine course, and others may not be privy to the same vision that you're following. Do your best to explain this vision to the others involved, but don't feel the need to defend your actions. Look at my picture. I am coming out of the darkness and into the light. So are you. You know what you're doing, and we in Heaven are here to back you up fully!"

Angel "Teresa" "Time-out! You've been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs, but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself."

Additional Message: "Dear one, you've been working very hard! You're very tired now, yet you keep pushing yourself to work more, more, more! I am here to firmly and lovingly take your hand, and tell you to 'Stop!' Cease working for a moment and take a respite. You have certainly earned it, and you will be more efficient and productive after taking this rest."

"You give so much to others that at times like this you become unbalanced. Your inner child yearns for nurturing, and no one is going to give you that loving care but yourself and the angels. So, give yourself permission to take a much-needed time-out. Take a nap, or go play for a while. Please don't delay this guidance. We assure you that your responsibilities will all be met, and you will gather new energy and ideas during your time-out. We will also bring you additional Earthly help, and assist you in delegating work."

I am quite 100% this FREE reading is beyond what anyone has been able to provide you with and I do this only because of your thirst for spirituality and I love to help those reach some insight about it - after seeing the message the Angel "Teresa" gave you - you may want to research more into "earth angels" instead of starseeds.  
Many Blessings and good luck in your filling that cup of thirst and hopefully even making it overfill.  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp