Hello...are me and this person me and this person meant to be? His birthday is 3-26-1986 and mine is 2-3-1980. Thank you in advance!

It looks like when you found eachother you are both excited to be in a relationship. You both look like you were very attracted to eachother in the beginning.

Was he from your past? Have you known him for a long time? Currently for either you or him it looks like there is an uneasy reconciliation between two people with un resolved issues.

Later it looks like there will be a persuing of too many desires. Things will slip into a state of debauchery.

It doesn't look like he is forever UNLESS some un resolved issues from BOTH of your pasts are confronted and resoolved. I'm sorry to say this but this will NOT be an easy relationship and will require some work and some repairs in order to work out. To continue on this path will destroy the relationship ultimately.

To change your path you must confront the past issues and then you will have a better chance of this relationships survival.

I hope I helped.

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month