Psychics/Reconnect

Question
Hi my date of birth is 30 January 1980. I had a friend with whom I felt complete and it was like coming home to, unfortunately she stopped talking to me for reasons I do not know and it's been over 6 months. I was wondering if there is any chance we may reconnect again or is there someone else for me. Many thanks in advance.

Answer
Answering from the question pool - should you require further information, I accept payment.
Using Lenormand cards, is the reason that she stopped talking to you because you were being overprotective/controlling or jealous with her? I feel because of this, this beautiful hopeful relationship came crashing down to a single status. Perhaps you should work on this issue before seeking other ladies.

Psychics

Gipsy