Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi, my name is Hafeeza Shakir, born in Roanoke, VA(USA) at 1206 am on 7/23/81.

I have a concern about whether or not I am making the right decision to not marry my on again off again boyfriend of 10 years (Frank Early, 10/20/70). For the past 10 years he has been walking away from me and our relationship but somehow we end up back together. I don't really know if he even loves me to be honest. He confuses me alot with his actions and his words. And, I don't know what to do. Recently, we were talking about starting a business together because we both want to be have our own businesses. But, I am just not sure of his level of commitment to me and our cyclical relationship. Maybe there is someone better suited for me. I don't know what to do.

Answer
Hello Hafeeza:
I am not here to make your decisions for you I tell you what I am being told or shown but it is your free will that makes your decision in life.
You both are NOT meant for marriage and this is way you keep going on and off...
What is between the both of you that confuses you is that there is suprising and mysterious elements in your relationship.  It is highly sensual..It is not without its tensions you both have different viewpoints...and there seems to be some addictive tendencies between the both of you.  The combination is not stable.  Escape can become a principal theme between the both of you.  The danger in this relationship is volatility and the relationship shows to go into shambles...At the best aspect doing a business together shows success.  
Advise:  Escape is NOT the answer.  Confront your difficulties.  Use your intelligence and will power.  Don't become your own victim.
The pros between the both of you is that you both are hardworking.
The negatives: addictive and chaotic.
For you the energies of an Aquarius or a Sagittarius is what shows to bring you better happiness.
Hope this helps....
Many Blessings...

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp