Psychics/relationship

Question
hi, im not sure if i can ask another question or if you will answer me but my name is Marsha Dowdell and i was born in Birmingham Alabama On October 3 1993 (and dont know the time) .....I would like to know if you see a serious relationship between me and May 31 1994..when you told me that if i gave if a chance that it doesnt look bad so i been thinking about it lately and i really do like him but i dont think he wants a serious relationship with me right now or at all..should i just let things happen on its own and be patient or look else where...? by the way his Name is Cortavious Hardy

Answer
Hi
No usually I do not answer other questions as I do need to make a living and very very few give any donations (no offense...lol but it is true and I am direct)
BUT the question is basically the same...Love can come out of this relationship BUT I do not see marriage...but if you want to have some fun and emotion in your life take the opportunity when it comes...A psychic only gives what is seen or advise - it is you that make the decisions.  So take it as that never let anyone tell you what to do...with what is given to you - you have to figure out how to proceed and make it happen the way YOU want it to.  
There will always be some situation that brings hurt - obstacles - arguments - ladida...and you have youth on your side to enjoy life to its fullest.  
With what I told you - you thought about it and you really like him which is done perfectly.  You brought forth your own intuition and I could see you do not need me to tell you much more.
Learn to trust your intuition..just relax and think on the situation and the answers will come to you.  
If you think about it before you go to sleep - sometimes a dream will come forth to provide you with guidance - that is your subconscious helping you - your spirit guides or angels trying to help you see messages and in the process you will be learning to open the same gifts I have in yourself as we all have it.  Give it try and you will see.
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp