A guy from my past reached out to me. Told me he felt I was the one that got away. Apologized for the way he treated me. We started talking regularly in September and met for the first time in January. We got along very well and seemed very comfortable with one another. He told me he thought I was amazing. Then when he pulled back I told him I wanted more. He said he can't give me what I want. That he likes me but I deserve better and he knows what he can offer. Is he the one? I just don't know if I should keep waiting or be finished with him for good. I have never felt the way I do with him with anyone else and I would hope he feels the same since he's still thinking about us after 10 years. Melissa Anderson. May 19 1980. Kenneth Wingle. May 13 1977

I am afraid he is either not single to offer you relationship or too attached to his bio family in a way they become a obstacle in his romantic decision but either way it is very unlikely that he will follow through and make this relationship official and long lasting, no matter how many years he remember you. some people are not so good in following their words with mature acts and he is one of those people. I suggest you give him to months from not to show his serious attention and then if he do not follow as your want , let him go and move on toward better partner

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site