Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: hi im desperate for answers im just confused about my relationship with May 31 1994... we were together almost everyday for a lil while and we texted everyday..we known each for years but we just had got back in touch last month...and he stayed over a few times we enjoyed each other but now i havent heard from him in about a week or more..whats going on d? did he just use me because i really thought we were going to happy together...My dob is October 3 1993 and i was born in Birmingham Alabama now living in Montgomery Alabama thanks...

ANSWER: please let me know your names and I understand his birth date is 31 May 1994 and yours is 3 October 1993?

QUESTION: My name is Marsha Dowdell and his name is Cortavious Hardy

Answer
numerology wise he is not just using people but he can tend to change his mood pretty often or able to run two affairs at same time, but numerology wise also, the two of you indeed going back long ways even several past lives and that is why its not easy for you (who is loyal beyond limits sometimes) and for him (who is not letting go of what belong to him easily) to forget each other completely even that you can have many ups and downs while together. you are also very fertile together so if you stay together again and you are not planning of being young mother please be careful with your acts. He is having some personal issue he will call you I give him few days and please dont try to contact him yourself a) he needs to understanding that he is the one need to work on your connection and not only you all the time b) you need to learn to have some more self confidence and trust the guy will be looking out for you or else he is not worth it.
good luck honey.  

Psychics

Inbal