Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello, I am a female-birthdate of May 27, 1974. I've been involved with a gentleman with a birthdate of July 20, 1972. We've been off and on for a year. We met and fell in love quickly and got engaged last year but he broke it off because he was experiencing many life changes including getting over his past divorce. He's tried to get back together with me several times but something holds him back and he regresses again, and withholds what his feelings are. Can you give me any guidance on how to handle this situation? Our wedding date would have been May 25 of this year, but like I said, it has been called off. We engaged on March 22, 2012 if that helps.

Answer
as you did not give me any names all I could do is check your numerology and according to it there is not going to be a wedding nor a long lasting stable relationship, the man you are engaged with is a selfish person who cares mostly for his own self and eventually always end up on his own simply because he likes his freedom very much and believe he is better some how then others, you deserve something better then that cause your own loyalty goes beyond ages and although you are open to all kind of ideas eventually your behaving is safe and seek perfection . this man is not your man darling best way to handle it is reject his calls tell him to back of and seek a better partner.

Psychics

Inbal