Psychics/relationships

Question
Hello my name is Shilou, DOB 04/17/1993, I have known Taino for two years, his DOB 02/11/1993, we dayed for 8 months, we had a great relationship, we currently not dating right now but we are still friends, my question is Do you see us dating again? If so when do you see it happening?  Thank you in advance for your help!

Answer
Shilou,

It would seem that you both had very clear ideas on what should happen in a relationship and what a relationship will be. For whatever reason one or both of you decided this is not for you. I'm so sorry but this relationship is over. He has moved on and so should you. Soon you will begin a phase of intellectual work or labor and this will help you move on and cut completely free of this attatchment.

I'm sorry again but I hope I helped you.

Psychics

Cherie