Psychics/On the right path?

QUESTION: Hi, i'm hoping you can help. I'm working on a writing project at the moment and need some reassurance that I am on the right path toward my goal. Many thanks, George. 8th February 1969.New Delhi,India 12pm.

ANSWER: what is the goal you seeking to reach?

QUESTION: Sorry, I should have given more detail: I am working on adapting an autobiography of a famous actor into a screenplay. Quite a daunting task as I have never done anything like this before! My goal is to accomplish this to the standard required to sell this as an idea to a film studio to produce a movie based on the script.The project means a lot to me personally so I would like to follow it through but as ever I have issues with self doubt/motivation :).
Many thanks,

The potential of it to succeed is big and positive but the tarot suggested if you wish to make it faster you need proffesional advise about the way to write it and publish it or else you might be tricked out of it. good luck. time frame is about five months so get to it asap

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site