Psychics/sorry, left out dates of birth in the previous question

Question
"Adam (9/4/84) and Hannah (11/14/85).
I have been friends with Hannah for almost 8 years now and during at least 3 of them up until 2011, we had a relationship that was much more than that. During that time, I took her for granted and will be honest when I say that I was not in love with her (even when she confessed her love for me). She went on dating and we still remained good friends. For at least the past year, I have been clinically depressed for reasons I can't understand. And all of the sudden out of nowwhere, I have these feelings for her that I can't get out of my head. I want to tell her these feelings but at the same time, want to know if these are genuine or are they due to my depression and I don't want her out of my life. If they are genuine, is this something I should pursue or move on (as I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or get hurt myself). Your insight would greatly help me during this confusing time, thanks."

Answer
seeking perfectionism that does not really exist you  miss on the real fun of this world honey, you need to let loose take some vitamin c, practice inhale/exhale and stop trying to secure yourself . you miss her because she was interesting different and flexiable and she was good friend and not because you suddenly fall in love, I suggest not to try to get closer with her because she will get hurt and she did not do nothing and what you feel today might change tommorrow and it will take you ages to admit it changed. you two are karmic soul mate but it only good for you as friends not as romantic partners. sorry. you should move on.  

Psychics

Inbal