Psychics/Staring At Me?

Question
Hi. Why do you think people stare at my family and I when we go places? Everywhere we go, as soon as we walk in, people just act like they are in a trance. It's overwhelming. Thank you.

Answer
Without more information, I couldn't begin to answer this question.  The first and most obvious thing I would need to know, is whether there's anything unusual about your family, or its behavior. :)  Next, if the answer to that is 'no', observe people once your family is seated, and find out whether the same people also stare at anyone else who comes in.  It's normal for people to look up and watch when people they don't know come into the area.  It's instinctive.

Psychics

Winged Wolf