Psychics/"True" Love

Question
Marie, 6/22/1982, Italian
I'm not so much concerned with my past as it is what it is.  But I am curious if I will ever find that one "true" love and settle down and get married. Curious to know if that exists for me in this life. Thank You for any insight :)

Answer
Dear Marie,

You have experienced relationships that did not turn out to be the mutually fulfilling partnerships for which you had planned and worked. You are coming into a new phase of mastery over the affairs of your own heart, and this will serve you well.

You must make some simple but trying choices in order to move forward with your life. The next relationship you select will find you creating and enjoying the results for which you labor. You will author of this moment of destiny. Be careful not to alienate others in the pursuit of this quest. You single mindedness may produce results in that with which you are focused, but it can cost you in your other engagements if you ignore the rest of your world.

Courage and Circumspection,

Edson

Psychics

Edson