Psychics/Whose voice?

Hiya, thank you for taking the time to try and answer my question. Im wondering if what i heard was true and who was this man that told me. See, one day back in july 2010 i was waiting with some friends in the back of this car for my partner to return. About 5 minutes before he returned from this flat a soft breeze and a whisper of a voice touced my left ear. It told me my partner had just been unfaithful to me. Now he was gone from about 6:50pm to 7:35pm in all honesty it should of taken him no more than 10 to come back. Anyways, the voice was a mans and he sounded calm and the way he came across was like as a matter of fact i think you should know. It sounded just like a voice talking out loud, not coming from inside my head. Who was this person? Was it true what he said? Can you tell me anything about him? I realize this is a long time ago, but i have questioned it since. Thank you for your time. My birthday april 4, 1967 partner june 6, 1977 and other female he may have been with may 30, 1981

you are right this has been long time ago and if there was any voice talking into your head it was probably your own inner voice . as for weather or not your partner cheated on you back 3 years ago I think you should have simply walk into his apt and see for yourself back then its way to late for me to know if he did that or not. sorry. If you want to know something specific about your relationship now I will need your names .

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site