Psychics/Broken Relationship

Question
Hi Jude, First I would like to say thank you for offering to answer a question if you choose, for those  of us who would be honored to have your insight on an issue. My name is Alyson and my DOB is 3/26/1972.  I apologize ahead of time, as I am sure that you always get these types of questions about love and broken relationships-but honestly, my heart hurts. I would love to have your input on a direction that will bring me happiness again with a man named Jeremy. I have never had any kind of reading before and when I somehow came across your profile, I felt comfort. If you have the time, would you please let me know if you see any sign of him feeling any remorse, plans to contact me and/or if you have any feelings on if he is coming back to mend our relationship anytime soon? Whether or not you have a moment to answer-I appreciate it all the same. I am truly grateful. Many thanks!

Alyson

Answer
Hi Alyson:

I'm sorry you are feeling blue from a broken heart right now. Sometimes people come into our lives to teach us a lesson.  And honestly, there must have been something about Jeremy that you obviously loved and he gave you something you needed at the time.  But it doesn't sound like it was meant to be or that he measures up enough to be your life's partner and Jeremy knows this.  If you can't trust someone then there is no foundation in which to build a relationship--short-term or long-term without a lot of heartache.  Sometimes God protects us when a relationship doesn't work out and someone heads for the exit door not to come back.  It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you at all--it just means there was a reason you had an experience with this person, that you have had the privilige of loving, but God is saving you a lifetime of heartache by allowing them to disappear!  You will meet someone else but only when your mind is clear and your heart is open enough for somebody else.  Really get in touch with who you are--make new friends in an area you enjoy and don't sit at home.  Depression only feeds on itself.  It is natural to feel heartache after a broken relationship, but it is your responsibility to keep yourself busy and not wallow in self-pity.  I beleive when you get yourself out of your shell and maybe concentrate on others--meditate and pray to God nightly for Him to bring you a mate, someone nice who will treat you really lovely will appear in your life and you wont have any trust issues, either.  You will mutually enjoy spending time together and this person will boost your self-confidence.  In the meantime, enjoy life! We are not defined by who we are in a relationship with.  You are special just as you are and you do deserve to be loved--but wait it out till the right person comes along! Good luck to you :)  

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic