Psychics/buying a condo

Question
Dear Cherie thank you for your time to read my question. i am thinking about buying a condo in country of turkey or tampa florida but i would like to know which location is best for me to live and for my future love and marriage life?  dob sept 13 1964

Answer
Hakan,

Thank you for writing me.

Tampa Bay is a bad choice for you. If you move to Tampa Bay you will deal with confrontation, Competition, and rivalrys. You will have conflicted emotions. You will be unhappy. If you move to Tampa Bay you must have the courage to stand your grounds to help create the advantage you will need.

In Turkey there is a feeling of things being ballanced and fair. You will be able to be more spiritual, your self discipline and self control will have an easiness to them and things will be simple.

I hope I helped.

Psychics

Cherie